Your app revenue hasn’t grown much at all in the past week, or the past month and you keep switching around on a lot of app monetization platforms.
Still wondering? After all this struggle, how do you monetize your app to show up revenues? It’s super concerning. Right! Know what? You aren’t alone in feeling this way.
Aiming to Fuel Up Your App Revenues? Here’s the List of Your Best App Monetization Platforms:
- Audience Network by Facebook
- Unity Ads
- Epom Apps
- With Audienceplay, you can enable audience targeting and run campaigns on targeted audience segments, even when they aren’t active on your website/app.
- In addition, app developers can earn alternate revenue and recurring streams by distributing audience segments across audience exchanges.
- Moreover, Audienceplay unlocks the power of personalized monetization with credible app monetization strategies.
- Certainly, there’s no data expertise needed here – It is a unique ‘Do It Yourself’ product. That is to say, just a few simple steps is all you’ve got to do to start generating alternate revenue with one of the best app monetization platforms.
2) Audience Network by Facebook
- The Audience Network helps advertisers in reaching out to more of the people who are online elsewhere or are spending their time in different places or apps.
- Audience Network ads use targeting, auction, delivery and measurement systems as a Facebook ad for the purpose of app monetization.
- After that,with the help of Audience Network, ultimately, advertisers can extend Facebook, and Instagram campaigns onto thousands of high-quality websites and apps and all across the Internet.
- Media.net is a leading global advertising platform that provides comprehensive advertising technology in the app monetizing industry.
- So, as one among the popular mobile app monetization platforms, it creates a long-term sustainable value.
- In addition, the platform maximizes publisher revenue and provides high ROI to advertisers. It ranges across search, display, native, video, products, mobile and local.
- Moreover, Media.net facilitates a high-quality ad supply on 500,000+ websites. The platform and products are licensed by some of the big sized ad networks, publishers and other ad tech companies worldwide.
- Adcolony is one of the highest quality mobile advertising and mobile app monetization platforms.
- Moreover, the AdColony platform works on the basis of attaining users and monetizing while maintaining an enjoyable user experience.
- In addition, AdColony is an app monetization platform which works closely with publishers and advertisers to help them maximize their campaign results.
- In conclusion, it delivers primetime advertising for the mobile world.
- To explain, the Smaato Publisher Platform is an extensive network of demand partners that provides a vast variety of advertisers with one single integration.
- Smaato provides an RTB( Real-time bidding) ad exchange and ad network mediation among the most popular and best app monetization platforms.
- In addition to, it has a free publisher ad server, a private marketplace option, and the ability to connect to publisher-owned ad networks.
- This app monetization platform offers dynamic, real-time competition for every impression providing higher eCPMs and immediate monetization.
- Fyber is a global technology company that intends to develop a next-generation monetizing platform for mobile publishers.
- The Fyber platform combines expertise in mediation, RTB, video, proprietary technologies, audience segmentation and is recognized as one of the most useful app monetization platforms.
- Certainly, Fyber creates an overall solution standing tall among the mobile app monetization platforms that will shape the future of the mobile app economy.
- Lastly, it provides a mechanism to achieve a real state of header bidding for the mobile app environment.
7) Unity Ads
- The Unity Ads is the world’s largest gaming community and one of the best mobile app monetization platforms for monetizing your game projects.
- Undoubtedly, Unity Ads is one of the best app monetization platforms to build amazing mobile games and launch a mobile game business successfully.
- You can also advertise inside your mobile game to make money out of it.
- Certainly, you can drive in more revenue and player engagement with rewarded video in this.
- To illustrate, the MoPub has been helping mobile app publishers grow their businesses since 2010 and was acquired by Twitter in 2013.
- MoPub is an app monetization platform that provides flexible monetization solutions for mobile publishers existing worldwide.
- As publishers and app developers, you can use the MoPub platform to drive maximum revenue for yourself for every ad impression.
- In addition to, you can control the user experience while being able to access high-quality mobile audiences at maximum scale possible.
- To explain, Chartboost is an app monetization platform that can help you to turn apps into a successful business.
- Moreover, it delivers higher ad revenue to the world’s top-earning mobile app developers.
- You can build your mobile business with this leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform.
- This mobile monetization platform connects your inventory with premium demand sources to maximize your revenue conversions with dynamic, interactive ads.
- To explain it in one line, InMobi helps brands to understand, identify, engage and acquire their consumers.
- You can discover the ever-evolving needs of consumers through InMobi Pulse.
- InMobi can turn apps into global demand and superior ad experiences for publishers.
- After that, you can ace your native and video monetization with InMobi by striking the perfect balance between revenue growth and user experience.
- Therefore, InMobi is considered as one of the most popular app monetization platforms as it identifies the best customer segments and supercharges your marketing campaigns.
- AdMob provides intelligent insights through Google Analytics for promoting and monetizing mobile apps.
- Moreover, the application developers can promote their applications through in-app ads and monetizes their applications by enabling in-app advertising.
- To say, AdMob campaigns promote users to download your app, with AdWords applying keywords, custom targeting, ads based on your app ID and miscellaneous information.
- In conclusion, it enables both iOS and Android app monetization and is available for both platforms. So, you can maximize revenues by creating mobile app install campaigns by connecting AdMob to AdWords.
- To illustrate, StartApp app monetization platform uses first-party data and insights to improve the mobile experience for publishers, advertisers, and consumers.
- In other words, with their data-driven solutions, publishers and app developers can make informed business decisions in real-time and reach premium global mobile audiences.
- Moreover, StartApp can optimize ongoing media and data strategies and help you avail widespread app monetization.
13) Epom Apps
- Epom Apps is an ad mediation platform intended for smart app monetization.
- Also, it has in-house experts, who help app developers in generating revenue from their apps with customized ad strategies.
- Therefore, Epom Apps is a team built to handle the whole app monetization process – i.e. from selecting the best-performing demand sources to include in the custom SDK to optimize the ad placement.
- To illustrate, SmartyAds provides a programmatic advertising platform that develops innovative programmatic solutions for maximizing the revenue of app developers, advertisers and publishers.
- Certainly, the SmartyAds platform helps to make versatile decisions for marketers who work with mobile app video ads for robust app and game monetization.
- To illustrate, Leadbolt is another leading mobile ad network which offers advanced partner match technology in addition to dynamic ad delivery.
- In addition, with the help of an analytic based algorithm, advertisers can go for advanced targeting.
- After that, they get to assist the best-fit audience in engaging with Leadbolt optimally and hence make the best of revenues.
- ironSource has a deep pool of advertisers and over 500 million users, which small developers use for monetization of apps.
- Moreover, tt ensures views and engagement of the potential audience in your app.
- Therefore, ironSource has everything you’d need in one powerful platform to supercharge your app revenues
Still Wondering Which App Monetization Platform to Choose? Here’s How to Decide Your Best Fit!
Certainly, selecting the right app monetization platform is undoubtedly an endless task. The above mentioned 16 app monetization platforms will make it easy for you.
- That is to say, you can choose which platform suits you according to your strategies and app objectives.
- Moreover, if one platform doesn’t work, you must try another.
- Do not give up too soon if your app doesn’t make revenues quickly.
- You may sprinkle a bit of advertising and mix other approaches to make more revenue with your app.
- Messed up with a strategy that’s not generating expected revenues? It’s time for a strategy optimization.
- Therefore, what leads you to make the most out of your app is the best platform for you.
Looking for a Convenient and Effective Solution for Your App? Monetize Your App with Audienceplay
Why should you monetize your app with Audienceplay? Because we offer what you kept asking for. Here’s what!
- Firstly, it transforms your audiences into unlimited revenue streams beyond your app.
- Secondly, you can monetize or target your audiences wherever they are beyond your app.
- Thirdly, exponential revenue growth and alternate streams will maximize your Average Revenue Per User.
- Fourthly, every footprint of your user can be monetized leaving no stone unturned.
- Fifthly, you can grow traffic and engagement with your mobile app.
- Sixthly, it offers a better user experience.
- Finally, you do all this at Zero Investment.
And so much more.
To know how Audienceplay helps you to maximize revenues, contact us.
We are right here to help you with a demo.