Why Is App Monetization Important to You? Read This!
- Above all, the app market is growing tremendously, and the mobile app revenue will reach $935 billion by 2023. App monetization platforms and strategies all over the world are increasing by leaps and bounds and app developers are hastening their grab upon the global market to earn outstanding revenues from their apps.
- Specifically, mobile users are spending 87 per cent of their time in apps, versus just 13 per cent on the web. (source: mindsea). On average, users spend around 2-3 hours engaging themselves in mobile apps.
So How Will Your Apps Make Money? Here Are Your App Monetization Strategies.
1) Audience Monetization
2)In-App Advertising for App Monetization
4)Freemium Models for App Monetization
5)Email and SMS Marketing for App Monetization
6)Sponsorship & Partnerships
8)Charge Users to Have an ‘Ad-Free App’
10)Affiliates Marketing and Lead Generation
Choosing Your App Monetization Strategy? Dive Down to Know What Lies Ahead in the Future of App Monetization.
- There’s no doubt that apps are primed to be the go-to place for advertisers in the future with mobile ad spend expected to hit more than $186 million in 2020, according to App Advertising Statistics.
- In the recent scenario, app developers are willing to capture a great amount of revenue from a mobile app, by hiding their app monetization efforts.
- As a result, mobile advertising is a great solution for them. They can capitalize on the ongoing video trend as well.
- Of course, ads aren’t the only app monetization model you have to go for. Hence in the above article, we’ve shown several kinds of app monetization strategies to try.
- There’s a lot of potential in apps to fetch you revenues because users spend more time inside of apps today.
- Also, there’s intense competition available in app stores, which makes you wonder about the future ahead. And all we can say is- this is going to be a lifetime opportunity for you as apps hold excessive revenue opportunities.
- Experts suggest that subscriptions are going to be more popular and acceptable in times to come.
- Certainly, creating good content is unquestionable. No matter how good the app monetization strategy, the focus should always be on the content.
- Practising data monetization is a great strategy whereby companies can identify the useful data that is profitable to them and sell them further to earn revenues.
- If the users are happy with your app experience, only then will they find how worthy your app is!
Here’s Our Ending Notes On App Monetization!
- Transform your audiences into unlimited revenue streams beyond your app.
- Moreover, you can monetize or target your audiences wherever they are beyond your app.
- Exponential revenue growth and alternate streams that will maximize your Average Revenue Per User.
- Every footprint of your user can be monetized, leaving no stone unturned.
- Grow traffic and engagement with your mobile app.
- Offer a better user experience.
- And do all this at Zero Investment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
You can run multiple revenues from your app users by monetizing them. There are pretty good ways that helps you in doing this. You can try the best app monetization strategies like audience monetization,In app advertising, white labeling, sponsorship,etc..Read More